WE ARE EUROPEAN, WE ARE EQUAL
LOGO COMPETITION RULES AND REGULATIONS
– All students from the participating schools are able to participate
– Students must submit their logo by 15th December. Teachers can upload their students’ logos to the folder “Logo competition” created in the Drive
– All formats are permitted: drawings, photographs, digital designs, etc. All drawings must be photographed by their teachers and uploaded as images on the Drive.
– Each entry must state:
– Student(s) name(s)
– The title needs to reflect the name of the project: “We are European, We are Equal”
– Students can participate individually or in groups.
– The assessment criteria for the competition includes:
- Quality of the format
- Visually engaging
- Integration of elements relevant to the project
– Teachers will use a grading spreadsheet to mark students work.
– The Prize is a T-shirt with the winning logo printed on it.
Be sure to take part! Best of luck!!!