WE ARE EUROPEAN, WE ARE EQUAL
EUROPASS CV COMPETITION
All pupils from D’Alessandro Voccino (Italy), 3rd Gymnasio of Naoussa (Greece), and IES Guadalquivir (Spain) can enter the competition.
– Pupils must fill in as many sections as possible of their Europass CV. They can also enrich it with a Language Portfolio or a cover letter.
– Europass CVs must be submitted in PDF format and must be uploaded in the “Europass Competition” folder in our Twinspace.
– All Europass CVs must be submitted by Friday 31st May.
– Results will be posted in Twinspace and our project website and shared in our social networks in June.
– Prizes will be given out in San Nicandro de Garganico during the third pupil exchange in Italy.
Coordinators from each school, representing all teachers, will assess each Europass CV using the following assessment criteria:
1. Added value that each candidate gives to their Europass CV
2. Detailed completion of all fields
3. Digital competence evident in the Europass CV submission
4. Excellent presentation
There will be three prizes given to the winners with more points.
Prizes will include:
– A speaker
– A mobile battery
– A pouch bag
So don’t pass this Europass chance to shine!
LOGO COMPETITION RULES AND REGULATIONS
– All students from the participating schools are able to participate
– Students must submit their logo by 15th December. Teachers can upload their students’ logos to the folder “Logo competition” created in the Drive
– All formats are permitted: drawings, photographs, digital designs, etc. All drawings must be photographed by their teachers and uploaded as images on the Drive.
– Each entry must state:
– Student(s) name(s)
– The title needs to reflect the name of the project: “We are European, We are Equal”
– Students can participate individually or in groups.
– The assessment criteria for the competition includes:
- Quality of the format
- Visually engaging
- Integration of elements relevant to the project
– Teachers will use a grading spreadsheet to mark students work.
– The Prize is a T-shirt with the winning logo printed on it.
Be sure to take part! Best of luck!!!